Below is the full list of cookies used on all Infiniti’s Digital Channels. Infiniti also maintains standard web logs that record data about all visitors to this Web site. These logs may contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access this site.
- Your IP address (Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static or dynamic. A static IP address may be identifiable to you; a dynamic address is usually not identifiable to you).
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The pages you viewed on this site.
- The address of the Web site from which you are linked.
ADOBE FLASH PLAYER COOKIES
The Adobe Flash Player is also capable of storing information on your device. However, these cookies cannot be controlled through your web browser. Some web browser manufacturers are developing solutions to allow you to control these through your browser, but at the present time, if you wish to restrict or block Flash cookies, then you must do this on the Adobe website.
HOW DO I CONTROL MY COOKIES SETTINGS
Cookies make using the Infiniti websites faster and easier however if you wish, you can choose to opt out of our cookies which will prevent us from remembering your preferences, delivering customised content or taking aggregated learning from your visit. You can do this by altering your web browser settings.
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies for your browser please follow the links below,
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and cookie setting in FireFox;
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and cookie setting in Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about “In Private” and cookie setting in Internet Explorer;
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and cookie setting in Safari.
- If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.